Modern application of the age-old art of tattooing provides a safe and natural-looking alternative to your daily make-up routine.
Permanent cosmetic make-up is a process where pigments are inserted into the dermal layer of the skin, permanently.
Although techniques may vary, the results are always the same – permanent waterproof color, hassle-free and always fresh!
Your needs and expectations will be discussed during a no charge consultation where we will review your medical history and before and after care instructions.
At Boston Laser and Skin we perform permanent make-up to upper and lower eyelids, eyebrows and lips (lip liner and/or full lipstick). These procedures take between 1 and 2 hours each. A touch up visit one month post treatment is included.
Who benefits from Permanent Cosmetics?
- Patients with dexterity and eyesight challenges
- Those who must look their best for professional occupations
- Men or women with very blonde features
- Anyone needing to fill in sparse eyebrows or scar camouflage
- People with allergies to makeup
- Athletes and anyone who practices regular exercise that want to look their best at all times!
- People physically unable to apply makeup
- Busy people yearning for freedom and convenience from daily cosmetic application
- Those seeking symmetry of facial features
We carry Jane Iredale Mineral Make-Up…Sold only in physician’s offices, it is so good for your skin it is referred to as “The Skin Care Make-Up! Contains NO oil, talc, FD&C dyes, synthetic preservatives, parabens or fragrance. Non-comedogenic, will not block pores. Virtually no allergy risk. All products have been sensitivity tested. Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection – up to SPF 30. UVA tested at High. Anti-inflammatory, helps to calm and soothe irritated skin. Very water resistant rating by an FDA-approved lab. Complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing. Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria. No products have been tested on animals.